Tuesday, August 2, 2011

so grateful

there are so many things i am grateful for in my life.  i am grateful that my husband and i are both healthy and happy.  i am grateful for cold beer at the end of a long day.  i am grateful to my friends who indulge my creativity by playing with me in dance studios quite often.  i am grateful to Pilobolus for giving me my start and the confidence to keep going.  i am grateful for my new nephew who has so much to look forward to.  i am grateful to all my parents for their love and support over the years.  i am grateful for my plants that keep growing and making new plants! i am grateful for chicken nuggets, friends who loan me their car for the weekend, pretty dresses, lipstick, movies, laughing babies, crowded trains, Cafe Grumpy, Scott J Aveda on 72nd St, new haircuts, farmer's market honey, Alexander McQueen, The New Yorker, puppies, weddings, excuses to celebrate, gorgeous flowers, and THE LIBRARY!! what a treat to take home 23 cd's for FREE! thank you world!!

1 comment:

  1. And we are grateful for you and how much joy and zest you add to everything around you! Libraries are pretty awesome, too......!

    ReplyDelete