Monday, October 17, 2011

EPIC DAY of LIFE

I want to put pictures up from this tour soon, but i left my chord at home... you know the one that allows my computer to talk with my camera.

so today, started at 7:00 with the good ol alarm clock.  got up and ate some free hotel breakfast, which was actually slammin! i had sausage and eggs and a bagel! what!? and then we went to Utah State University and did a LecDem at 9:30am! woah! slow down cowboy!!  we ran an entire 40 minute dance and it seemed like the 500 students that came really liked it. 

then we had a few hours of reh in a fancy studio that was called a Ballroom.  and after that I had a super lovely break.  I went to a coffee shop and knit an entire scarf for my friend Ben.  He bought all the materials and i made the scarf! it took about 2 hours total I would say.  (now i am going to make another one for my friend Emily!)

then back to the theater for lighting and spacing. 

Day done at 9:30pm...

work out.  live life, do it, done it, good, great!

No comments:

Post a Comment