Tuesday, June 28, 2011

27

so, i just had a birthday. i turned 27 years old.  this is the first year that i actually feel older.  i think part of it has to do with the fact that both of my moms had children at age 27, and my sister in law is due any day now.  i actually feel like i am in my late 20's instead of my 20's.  silly, i know.  but as LR always says, feelings are silly and not based in any kind of truth.  so that is how i feel about 27 so far. 

for being 27 i feel pretty on track.  i have had a great career so far, and i think it is still going places.  i have amazing friends and family.  i live in a super exciting city, the center of the world practically.  (in my opinion)  financially not too stressed out.  could still use a puppy... not quite ready to think about adding a kid in the mix.  not quite ready to move to the suburbs and pretend that i am a quiet girl.  i think i still have a few more years of crazy in me.  maybe 27 will be a great year.  who knows!!

no picture to go with 27... sorry i know a blog is so much better with a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment