Tuesday, July 26, 2011

strange

it is fun and strange to be writing a blog.  i wonder, is anyone reading this? is this even interesting? who is enjoying this? do people hate my writing? do people judge me based on what i am writing about... probably. oh well, people will judge me no matter what i do!  i am sure old women judge me as i walk down the street, audiences judge me as i take the stage, and my family probably judges me when i make a bad meal or do the dishes "wrong".  i think as a human it is hard not to be judgmental... maybe i will work on that too. 

the heat has finally calmed down a little.  i slept under the sheets last night, it was about 80.  it felt really nice to be under a blanket.

i danced the OKGO last night, the crowd went wild and loved us.  i think they love our unitards...it is totally rad!  i wish they were hyper-color unitards!!

today, i spent all day on the computer, not my ideal situation but it was actually necessary.  i started to work on the music for a new dance that i will be creating in Aug.  i am drawing inspiration from women in the 1950's and trying to compile interesting audio material that we can move to.  we will see what happens.  i hope i create something great with them!

1 comment:

  1. I think you must know that your M2 is reading (and loving) your blog. I love the little peek into your oh-so-interesting brain it gives! People are so interesting and different and there are so many valid choices in life--why should anyone waste energy on being judgmental? It's more fulfilling to admire all the diversity!

    ReplyDelete