Friday, May 13, 2011

BIRD MERDE

Something with Blogger went wild yesterday, they seemed to have lost my post about NYC Nap time, and my link to the WNYC interview.  oh well! I will try to fix that for my readers.

Today I am thinking I need to make lemonade out of lemons.  I was feeling pretty bad about the dance class I took this morning because I have lost a lot of my technique over the past 4 years.  I also got pooped on by a bird.  So.  Instead of complaining about it (which no one really likes to read) I am going to take it as a sign of good luck.  I got pooped on by a bird, awesome! That means that tomorrow when I go to my audition I might be the luckiest gal there!

This week I have done three auditions, and received 3 rejections.  It is a tough world, but I have already had an amazing career with Pilobolus so I can not worry too much!  Pilobolus in itself was a blessing for me, and if that was the highlight of my dancing life, that is ok! On to the next! Wish me Merde!  or even bird merde!

2 comments:

  1. merde de oiseau on your next audition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reminded of a full frontal facial attack by pelican poop while sunbathing

    ReplyDelete