Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NYC is sleepy

I was thinking today that there should be nap-time for all New Yorkers.  From 3-4 everyday, you have to take a nap.  Nothing is open and everyone has to lie down and go to sleep.  Just like preschool!  It's crazy how many people sleep on the subway. Yesterday, on the train, a man was falling asleep so hard he was practically sleeping on my shoulder.  And there was a woman bent in half over her book, out like a light! I also saw a man painted entirely gold.... asleep! That was hilarious and awesome.  It was as if he was in the middle of his subway routine but got so tired he needed a nap.  I wanted to take pictures of all these people, but I felt awkward. It is too bad that the only time in your life that you really don't want to take a nap, is the only time when someone actually says, "ok everyone to their cots, it is naptime."

No comments:

Post a Comment