Sunday, May 15, 2011

LADY GAGA

It was a Friday afternoon.  I was on my way to my own creative play time in SoHo.  I am usually on time if not early, on this Friday I was 45 minutes early so I went window shopping.  I walked a mere 1/2 block and heard people whispering "gaga... prada.... she's in there!"  Eventually I understood that Lady Gaga was in Prada.  It took me a minute to get up the nerve to enter Prada.  I pretended to be shopping, looking at outrageous glasses and shirts.  And then I saw her.  It was awesome, Lady Gaga WAS in Prada.  She is very short.  She was wearing heels and could not have been taller than 5'3".  She was wearing fishnet tights and what looked like red underwear.  She had on some kind of crazy bra shirt thingy... and a loose jacket.  She looked totally crazy! I mean, if you did not know she was famous you could mistake her for a crack addict.  But it really made my day to see such a pop icon.  Wow.  I was star struck.  Thank you NYC.

And, I realize that I have already failed at writing every day.  Last night I was too tired and forgot! I will try not to let that happen again.  I apologize to my totally radical 6 readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment