Sunday, May 8, 2011

Colors

COLORS COLORS COLORS! You have to eat colorful food! It is more fun!  This looks so delicious I could eat it again.  This is dinner from a few nights ago, which was very easy.  I used what I had in the fridge to create the salad: lettuce, tomatoes, the lentil dish, and avocado.  Boiled some carrots in the same pot with the small potatoes (to save on washing dishes).  And cooked up a piece of salmon only seasoned with butter, salt, and pepper.  I am only mildly obsessed with food, but this picture was so great I had to use it.  I love the steam coming off the food.  yum!

Today was a nice day, minus the fact that I woke up with a sore throat and headache.  I had brunch with my 2 favorite women at Cafe Gitand in NoLita. We shared some delicious treats, including avocado toast, a yogurt cucumber hummus concoction, and focaccia with olives and warm feta... plus a waffle!
Cafe Gitand

We worked on L-O-V-E, a duet I am presenting at The Queens Fringe Festival this week.  The rehearsal somehow made me feel a little better.
For tickets visit: Queens Fringe Festival

And then I went to an audition for a great company.
Company XIV

too tired and sicky for laundry... so I dropped it off for wash and fold.  Shhh don't tell!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing picture! And the chair is rather beautiful, too.....

    ReplyDelete