Wednesday, May 25, 2011

my inner dinosaur

What an exhausting day! Running around literally, and in my mind.
Kicked it off with ballet class with Cedar Lake.  So nice to dance with friends, I always love that.
Tea with a friend, a good catch up as well as inspiring.
A trip to The Joyce theater, an impromptu meeting with the technical director titled: inspiration for young baby choreographers... Aka moi.
Then off to the Apple Store for some audition hunting via my super amazing Uncle Interwebs.
Creative lunch time at the Chelsea Market, great spot to sit at eat the lunch you packed from home because you are on a budget.
Off to my own reh, today was fantastic and it went really fast.  My friends are such gorgeous dancers! Then pizza on a bench.
And then....drumroll... My call back for czech marionette theater!  I think it went well.  We improvised with marionettes, I rule at improv.  BIG WIN.





Thesis statement of the day:  I stopped by a book store today and thought about my inner dinosaur. What does it mean to live life so fully each day?  It means: to embrace your inner dinosaur.  Eat, sleep, attack with a zesty fire in your soul, care for the ones around you in your pack... Probably poop.  I mean let's keep it real.  I am a tiny dinosaur, with surprising capabilities.  One who you never even notice, until it bites your foot and changes your life forever.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry (seriously wrote this on the N train home because it has been such a long day!)

2 comments: