Monday, May 9, 2011

EXPLODING BAG!!

The chaos of a bag.  When I got home my bag exploded. 
~2 pairs of dance shoes
~keys cellphone wallet is my chant as I run out the door... wait, I was without my cellphone because I lent it to a friend and forgot to get it back!
~Vita Coco, got to stay hydrated and coconut water is really great for that
~ipod, can't choreograph without it
~Klean Kanteen: totally awesome purple thanks to AC
~day planner
~hippo folder, holds my resumes and head shots to help remind me that nothing is that serious! even an audition!
~Dean and Deluca half eaten pear muffin
~dance clothes
~crazy undies for L-O-V-E (my duet not my personal life!)

what is the point of this blog? i dunno! maybe to endorse goods... so check out moleskin for your day planner: Day Planner, Klean Kanteen for drinking: Klean Kanteen, lululemon for your workout needs: Lemon Heads, Dean and Deluca for pastries: Dean and Deluca YUM YUM, and MAC for expensive things you can only get once every 4 years! APPLE

1 comment: