Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mustard Yellow

I have lived in the NYC area for 9 years.  Yesterday I went to Century 21 for the first time ever.  I was happily surprised to find a mustard yellow sweater.  I bought it for $35, and even though it is raining today, the sweater is giving me sunshine everywhere I go. 
Century 21

Today I had a lunch that was very different for me.  I had dried fruit covered in yogurt and flax seeds.  It was actually tasty, and pretty sure it is nutritious too.  I would like to learn more about nutrition in general.

Tonight I am off to Armitage Gone!  I have 2 friends in the show at The Joyce Theater in Chelsea.  If you have time, check it out.  You can also get some rockin' Itame Ramen from Nooch near the theater before or after the show, if you are into that!
The Joyce Theater
Nooch

xo
ani

No comments:

Post a Comment