Saturday, May 28, 2011

"I'm a"

 i found this paper on the street.  this photo really demonstrates where i am in my life. 
i'm a  _______________.
somedays i feel great and i have a clear path.  other days, i feel like a mad lib and i want someone else to fill in the blank for me.  today i would have said "i'm a friend." 
 this is my Astoria corner.  this where i get on and off the train several times most days.
this was my brunch with my amazing friends today.  we ate so well! we had french toast with ginger maple syrup, homemade chocolate chip scones, melon wrapped in prosciutto, berries, frittata, bacon, carrot and cucumber salad, yum yum yum in my face!  and we had many great conversations.  we talked about art, life, injuries, free falling, bathtubs that can double as tables, how heavy marble is, and great apartments.





ps. i got the job with the czech marionette company, and i have an interview on tuesday for another job... lets see how much i can handle... also i am done capitalizing things in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment